Photographer Marianne Kjølner snapped this pair of photographs of a bizarre tree in Denmark. Of the photo she says: “This old pink house is situated at the old dunes, a few hundred meters from the west coast, a very windy place were there isn’t much that can grow. So the tree can only grow where it has shelter.”
She thinks we can’t see her.
FOX! HI FOX! YOU SLEEPIN FOX? FOX OOH STEPPED ON YOUR HEAD THERE SORRY HEY FOX YOU STILL SLEEPIN? WANNA SNUGGLE? WANNA PLAY? OM NOM NOM NOM FOX YOU WANNA PLAY?
Sometimes your cat is the only one who needs to know.
flaming slow motion tennis
here you go: physics porn
Lost it over the last gif
can we talk about the donuts who filmed this tho
the people who filmed this are utter fools
But seriously do you ever think that all those who died in the battle of Hogwarts probably went on the chocolate frogs’ cards . And Teddy opening one before going on the train to Hogwarts and seeing his parents smiling at him, so they were actually there to see him off on his first year.
drowning in an ocean of my tears
*knocks you out with a calculator* bet you weren’t counting on that
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.